[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Message Service not starting up

egeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 07:01:52 EDT 2008

Realize that this is an old thread, but never-the-less, this was one of the few places I came across that referenced "service message unavailable". I had the same issue unit testing my processes with a HSQL db and the DbMessageServiceFactory.

Turns out you have to create a JbpmContext to get the message broker to work, i.e. add this
JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
before the message broker is invoked.

If you want persistence to work then its probably a good idea to add:
JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createSchema();
prior to this as well. This will tell hibernate to create the DB schemas and enable persistence.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155923#4155923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155923