[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss/Spring Integration, second attempt!

beyarecords do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 08:39:42 EDT 2008

Hi Alesj,
on the JbossWiki there is a section concering the creation of .spring archieves:

  | my-app.spring/
  |    org/
  |       acme/
  |           ~MyBean.class
  |           ~MyBean2.class
  |    META-INF/
  |            jboss-spring.xml

but in 'Spring Deployer 3' we have 'jboss-spring.jar' which has no jboss-spring.xml file.

Now, and this is where I have been slightly confused, can one still use the 'my-app.spring' archive format in conjunction with 'jboss-spring.deplyer' on Jboss5 instead of 'jboss-spring.jar'? If so, what is the 'jboss-spring.jar' for, and does one need to use it at all?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155962#4155962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155962