[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - project builders

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 12:19:03 EDT 2008

Hi,
If I create a new seam web project , project properties builders include the following:
- Java Builder
- Faceted Project Validation Builder
- Validation
- Project Verifier
- Seam Builder
- Hibernate Builder

I have a project I created time ago before upgrading my eclipse and installing jboss tools. I have enabled seam support in seam settings but it has not added anything to my project builders.

I wonder how could I add this builders to my previous myproject:
- Faceted Project Validation Builder
- Project Verifier
- Seam Builder
- Hibernate Builder

I do NOT want to create a seam web project and the copying stuff, just to enable those validators in an existing project.

thanks in advance!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156038#4156038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156038