[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Spring JMX issues in JBoss

krishh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 13:22:58 EDT 2008

have defined these beans in my appContext.
<bean id="exporter" class="org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporte r" lazy-init="false">

And in one of my spring beans, I have annotations
@ManagedResource(objectName = "spring.ua:service=TimePeriodServiceExecutione r", description = "A sample JMX-managed bean")
public class TimePeriodServiceImpl
implements TimePeriodService{

and a method
@ManagedAttribute
public List getAllResolutionsAsStrings()
{

When I build my ear, deploy it in Jboss, I am not able to see the auto detected managed bean in my JMXConsole. why?
It appears when JBoss start the mbeans are registered. What do I need to do to make the mbeans visible on the JMXConsole.

Thanks in advance"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156065#4156065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156065