[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Drools: Question about security, ldap and tomcat - Urgent, p

jbossruler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 19:10:43 EDT 2008

Hi,
I deployed Drools onto Tomcat and I am trying to figure out how to get security to work. I want to use LDAP but I have no clue where to begin. All of the tutorials I see make use of JBoss AS. I do not have the option of using JBoss AS. Can somebody point me in the right direction or let me know how I can modify the components.xml file or the repository.xml file?

What are the options besides using LDAP?

Really appreciate your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156139#4156139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156139