[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Running 4.2.2 and 4.0.3SP1 EJBs in the same environment

pc762012 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 5 21:41:33 EDT 2008

Hello Imellis85,
I know this was posted a long time ago. Could you tell me how you resolved your issue. I am having a very similar problem where in I am migrating my J2EE application from 4.0.5.GA to jboss 4.2.2.GA
I changed the necassary jbossall-client.jar file needed for compilation. There are no errors and as I see it no code changes are required.
But it pops up the following error when I try to remotely access all the  EJB2.1 I have on the server.
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]
at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingCOntext.lookup(NamingContext.java:668)
at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:520)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)

If you or anyone else can shed some light on this matter, it would be most helpful.

pc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156160#4156160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156160