[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: project builders

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 04:02:28 EDT 2008

thank you Max,
 - Faceted Project Validation Builder

>Your project would have to be faceted...not something that is easily done >in Eclipse 3.3, Ganymede maybe.
could you tell me if this is very useful for a seam project? (in that case I would try with Ganymede)

- Project Verifier

>Actually not sure what that verifier is for...which type of project do you >see it on ?
In properties-->Resource it just says Type: Project. I am not sure it that is what you mean.

- Seam Builder

>This one should definitly be in there if you enable seam support...
>if not then try and remove the Seam nature and go enable seam support >again.
Perfect!! disabling and enabling has added Seam Builder :-)

- Hibernate Builder

>Go and disable/enable Hibernate. Note: Hibernate builder is actually a >noop at the moment, so not important for you.
This time disabling and enabling has not added Hibernate Builder, but I guess I could do without it!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156211#4156211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156211