[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Apache, JBoss and mod_jk issue

jej2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 10:35:03 EDT 2008

I am attempting to setup a system such that Apache is a front end to several JBoss application servers, some of which are clustered and some of which are not.  It seems that everything is working as I would expect accept that for whatever reason when I am trying to access a particular resource (located as say /asdf) which in turn makes reference to a class in a jar file it throws a 404.  Is there something I can do on the apache end so that the request is handled properly?  FYI, this works without a problem when accessing the machine directly and not going through the apache front end.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156331#4156331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156331