[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - SOS: pb circular dependency between EJBs

Nouredine13 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 11:39:36 EDT 2008

I have asked the last time the problem of circular dependencies between EJB, there is someone who responded me and telling me to use the annotation @IgnoreDependency to one of the instance of Ejb injection.
it solves the problem by half:
I explain: when I use default injecting dependance with @EJB without specifying the name attribute, Jboss solve reference, in this case @ IgnoreDependency works well. By when I specifie the name of reference( @EJB(name="ejb/someEJB"...) that does not work.
example:

Hello1Bean classe :

@EJBs(
        { @EJB(name="ejb/Hello2", beanInterface=Hello2.class, beanName="Hello2Bean")