[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JWSDP 2.0 with JBoss 4.0.4 ?

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 14:15:44 EDT 2008

"jason.greene at jboss.com" wrote : We don't support soap encoding. We recommend using our tool, but if you prefer to stick with wscompile thats fine. Just make sure you are using rpcliteral or documentliteral.

  | -Jason

Hi Jason -- sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm seeing a similar problem.

I am consuming a web service that I don't have control over (I think it's a .NET WS).  First I tried using Apache CXF's wsdl2java to generate the client stubs, which complained about soapenc:Array in the WSDL (I don't remember the exact error).  Googling suggested I needed an XML-RPC client, which JBossWS supports.

So the JBossWS' wsconsume tool generates my stubs and jaxrpc-mapping.xml file correctly, and I can even create and call the web service.  But I see this same warning about soap encoding.  I am a WS noob -- what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156398#4156398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156398