[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Implementing Custom JBPM Console

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 9 10:24:36 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We need to extend the functionality of the JBPM Console. Our other UI's are written using JSPs and utilizing struts2 framework;

1. How easy sould it to be to extend the funtionality of the console so that it would "fit in" with our current architecture? (Suspect answer is: forget it!)

2. Are there published APIs (backend), that the existing Console uses, that we could use to build a custom UI, using JSPs and struts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156713#4156713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156713