[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Difficulty accessing deployed resource files

jimbethancourt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 00:33:07 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to access bundled resource files that I'm deploying in the PAR file alongside the processdefinition.xml file, and I'm getting FileNotFound exceptions.  What is the right way to do this?

Am I putting the resource files in the wrong location?  How do I read the byteblock that makes up this file that correlates with the process version that it's deployed with (if something like that would work instead)?

Thanks so much,
Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156889#4156889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156889