[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - NameNotbound exception when accessing ejb's from servlet

gkranthib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 04:51:50 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have this application( .EAR), which consist of a ejb.jar and a web.war. In the .war file the servlet will lookup the EJB's.

Now the problem is, by the time the servlet lookup's the ejb's, the ejb's are not bound and deployed. On a faster system, I am not experiencing this problem.

I there a way that I can make sure that I start to lookup only after all the ejbs are bound and deployed.

-gkranthib

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156933#4156933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156933