[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Implementing Custom JBPM Console

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 05:04:33 EDT 2008

Thanks,

Think we will write our own web app. I'm not familiar with the technologies used to write the JBPM-Console. I'm looking at the console source to try and determine the JBPM calls made to populate the pages.

In the processes.xhtml I see that the list of processes is populated from the variable #{proclist}.

I assume this is rather like storing a variable on the stack when using struts.

Can anyone point me to the class which request/sets this list? Am I on the right track?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156939#4156939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156939