[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Dependency EJB -> RAR not working

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 06:19:24 EDT 2008

"perryl" wrote :
  | Do we know whether a final resolution is going to be available for JBoss 5 GA?

There have been many deployer related changes in JBoss-5. As a result the current Beta version has many deployment related issues. This is one of them. I guess the GA version will have the fixes for these issues.

"perryl" wrote :
  | Also, what is the correct way to configure dependencies between EJB and RAR?

I haven't tried this in any of the examples that i have worked on. So sorry, don't have an input on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156957#4156957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156957