[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Bug Highlights in JBoss Tools 2.1.1.GA

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 11:35:04 EDT 2008

Yes, and we got some bad bugs that for some reason did not get caught until 2.1.0.GA was actually out ;( We have also delayed the publishing of JBDS 1.1.0 for the same reason.

If you could report these issues in Jira ASAP with examples of how to reproduce it then that will be a great help - we will react to them all and get a release out with the fixes ASAP.

We already fixed a couple that is going through QA right now so we are instantly reactive to these.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157073#4157073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157073