[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Remote cluster ejb access

mancinis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 13:37:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I wish to add some details, I've written a simple standalone application to call the ejb deloyed in the remote cluster.

I initialized the InitialContext in the following way

Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
jndiProps.setPropertyContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
jndiProps.setPropertyContext.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
jndiProps.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://node1:1100, jnp://node2:1100");
InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(jndiProps);

and it works fine, the ejbs are found and called correctly.

Stefano Mancini

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157107#4157107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157107