[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - problem with emptyRenderer RenderSet - 2.6.5

tulip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 17:35:02 EDT 2008

JBoss portal - 2.6.5 (Source deployed)
Jboss app server - 4.2.2

For a particular portlet, I do not want the portlet title bar with the window state buttons to be displayed. Therefore I am trying to set the RenderSet to "emptyRenderer".  But it does not seem to work properly. Though the portlet title bar is not displayed, the tabs get shifted down and the color of the logout/Dashboard link changes and these links get moved to the center instead of the upper right corner.

The emptyRenderer setting worked fine in 2.6.4
Any inputs ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157162#4157162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157162