[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Remote cluster ejb access

mancinis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 18:39:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

>1) In different posts, you've used "remotehost1", "RLLSIRFPAS01A" and >"node1". I'm assuming these are all referring to the same thing; please >correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Yes they refer to the same thing, sorry I've mixed some examples with some real code extracted from the application

>2) Is the partition name for "remotehost1" different from the partition name >for the server making the call; e.g. the aren't both "DefaultPartition" or >something?

The partition names are the same and they are both "DefaultPartition", maybe this is the problem ?

>3) In your example where you build up the naming properties yourself and >do the call directly, does it work if you only include one server in the >provider url:
>jndiProps.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://node1:1100");

yes it works fine with one server in the provider url

Stefano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157170#4157170

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157170