[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Help on JBoss Messaging

ebenezerlovelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 10 19:04:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have worked in JBoss Messaging before but I am relatively new to Clustering in JBoss Messaging.

I am trying to create distributed queues in Jboss Servers installed in different machines in a network.  I went through the guide which told how to have clustered queues in the same machine.

Does any one know where I can look for a tutorial that would help me to cluster queues across machines in a network.  I apologize if I sound too silly.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ebe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157176#4157176