[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: removing the identity component

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 05:07:40 EDT 2008

Ronald,

Did you ever get to post the document you mention below ? I would love to see that too, since we also have our own user database allready. We use the jboss custom jaas handlers to authenticate and authorise the users and get their groups allready.

Rigth now we are not using the jbpm identity library but loosing the option to assign the adressee of a task with expressions is a shame in this way.

Since we need to dynamically assign users to tasks I believe it would be handy to have this functionality back even if we use our own user database...

Or would it be simpler to have a variable and to assign a user to this variable in the starttask and use this variable as the assignee of the first task in the flow ??

Greetings,
Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : in a few weeks I'll post a document that describes how to do things like this. So keep posted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157259#4157259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157259