[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging, and JBoss Remoting in cluster environme

berni_huber@a1.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 05:42:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have re-checked the steps in the section 4.1.3. Extra steps to complete your installation of the JBoss Messaging documentation.

I have fixed the configurations as explained for the Clu instances, and the standlone instance, especially I have updated the fixes
* $JBOSS_CONFIG/deploy/jms-ds.xml, and $JBOSS_CONFIG/deploy/hajndi-jms-ds.xml
* $JBOSS_CONFIG/conf/standardjboss.xml
* $JBOSS_CONFIG/conf/jboss-service.xml

Now the MDBs behave much better in case of a Clu instance stops.

Moreover the single instance is now able to stop w/o killing it if no Clus instance is running.

I'll make some more tests, but re-checking the config against the docs is certainly a step-forward.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157272#4157272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157272