[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam validator looking for startup property

Antoine Sabot-Durand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 06:11:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

Since I updated to JBoss Tools 2.1.0GA I've a got strange seam validator error in components.xml.

All the components I configure in components.xml are in error state with the message

class <classname> of component <componentName> does not contain setter for property "startup".

For instance this bit of configuration triggers this error

<component name="sessionHdl">
  | <property name="pro">false</property>
  | </component>

Of course I don't have any "startup" property in my components.
The problem is not corrected in 2.1.1. Downgrading to 2.0.1 correct this

Thanks,

Antoine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157281#4157281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157281