[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Using jboss AOP to handle try-catch

f.baronti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 08:07:45 EDT 2008

Actually it works almost perfectly. In fact, using scope="PER_VM", it works only until the first redeploy; after that, I get funny class loading errors like "Cannot cast it.tdgroup.sism.ejb.EJBAnswer to it.tdgroup.sism.ejb.EJBAnswer".
Using scope="PER_INSTANCE", it works also after the application is redeployed. PER_CLASS gives the same problem.
I believe this is due to the same classes being loaded with different classloaders. We do not have a PER_CLASSLOADER scope, do we?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157324#4157324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157324