[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Thanks for the tips...and the Guinness

brandonulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 12:25:55 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted drop a note of thanks for organizing the jBPM Community Day in Dublin. It was a nice way for us to put faces to the names that we've been seeing in these posts, as well as pick up some advice from both the user community and the numerous BPM experts we met.

Of course, the evening activities were also enjoyable--as I see Tom already documented in his blog--and our offer of a beer or palinka here in Budapest is always open.

Thanks again,
Brandon, Greg & Zoli

Brandon Ulrich, bulrich at b2international.com
B2 International Ltd., http://www.b2international.com