[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Lock timeout exceptions

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 15:20:35 EDT 2008

I see where you got the idea about eviction from. :-)  I assume your cache is configured for INVALIDATION_SYNC or INVALIDATION_ASYNC. Seems in 1.x the cluster wide invalidation was implemented by telling the other nodes to do an evict.  And that means the call uses the 0 ms timeout meant for regular evictions.

Note sure what advice I can give you here, other than to try JBC 2.x (2.1.1.GA is latest stable release).  JBC 2.x handles invalidation differently.  Perhaps someone else on this forum knows a workaround.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157484#4157484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157484