[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM 2.0 Clustering

blublinsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 10:09:59 EDT 2008

Two reasons why I want to embed JBM into my application. First performance gains, it should be faster then Bridge. Second more important, if server is a separate process, then if my process goes away and server is still up, then I would get into situation, where some of my messages will be sitting on the server with nowhere to deliver.

Can/Should I start prototyping my implementation using 1.4?
or I am better off waiting for 2.0 betta?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157693#4157693

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157693