[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 13:23:18 EDT 2008

That"s sounds very good to me.. you only must check that the task ids that you are handling are the correct ones..
I"m not sure about your implementation of setting a dummy actor and then assign it to the correct one.. for this situation you should use pooled actors for tasks.. so. you assign the task to a defined  group (your LDAP group) , and then when an actor login it take it from him.

PS: sorry for my english.. i hope it helps..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157774#4157774

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157774