[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS repository corruption

porcho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 15:48:05 EDT 2008

Hi there. I'm using JBoss Portal 2.6.4-GA on Windows XP, and PostgreSQL 8.1.

Some days ago, my database got corrupted as the server JBP runs into was turned down. I'm getting a lot of "couldn't get node" exceptions. My CMSService uses the default configuration when it comes to store (ie. 100% database storage).

What I want to do know is to recreate the entire CMS repository. I've done it once, by dropping the CMS related tables from the database and having JBP recreated them by the time it starts, but I forgot which tables I have to drop.

Anyone knows which tables I must drop to recreate the repository?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157801#4157801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157801