[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 16:18:34 EDT 2008

oops.. i think you should try to use groups of users instead the dummy user called "Accounting" or "Provisioning" this is the name of a group.. so you can do it like this:

  | <task-node name="task-node1">
  | 		<task>
  | 			<assignment expression="group(Accounting)"></assignment>
  | 		</task>
  | </task-node>

This will be that you are looking for.. this will publish the task for all the people in the Accounting group.. if you insert a new one to the group it will be able to do that task..
No maintenance is required..
I hope this is what you are looking for..
let me know if this solve your problem..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157804#4157804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157804