[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to programmaticly schedule many tasks ?

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 13 04:14:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was reading many docs and post on scheduling into Jboss and I didn't really found any good solution. I use Jboss 4.05 GA in clustered environnement.

I need to create and schedule programmaticly each days , at any time, many tasks which require at least one parameter (this parameter can differ and change behavior of tasks)
I need as I said I use cluster, to execute tasks on only one node into the farm, but I want to register new tasks anywhere in the farm.

Do I need to register new tasks with only a JMX Schedule Manager ?
or any other way ?

As I will register for example 200 tasks by days at any time (these tasks will run once at a given time), do I need to declare only one Scheduler config (org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler) or one SchedulerProvider config (org.jboss.varia.scheduler.SingleScheduleProvider | org.jboss.varia.scheduler.DBScheduleProvider)?

I'm completly lost and I need help !!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157882#4157882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157882