[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: CompositeLog children null

pietermartin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 14 07:26:46 EDT 2008

Halo,

I have gained some insight into the null children.

SignalLog, TransitionLog and ActionLog all inherit from CompositeLog in the java class whilst the corresponding hibernate mapping file says

  | <subclass name="org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog"
  |             extends="org.jbpm.logging.log.ProcessLog"
  |             discriminator-value="A">

i.e. that ActionLog extends ProcessLog.

If I change the hibernate mapping file to extends CompositeLog then the children are mapped and no longer null.

Is this a feature or a bug??

Thanks
Pieter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158137#4158137