[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Transaction not active exception

green804 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 14 10:00:13 EDT 2008

We are using Jboss 4.2.1.GA and Java 1.5.  There are no other exceptions in the logs.  Just this same error over and over.

This method is running a select against the DB.  It takes about .15 seconds to complete.  I'm checking the the transaction timeout value with the sys admin.

I do not have a transaction attribute on the moethod.  Late last night I began to suspect this might be the problem.  I do not need transctions for this method.  It's a select.  Do you have any examples of how to set the transaction attribute?  Can I do it using annotations?

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158139#4158139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158139