[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Loading servlets from jar files

moorix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 15 15:23:36 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 5 beta 4 runnig on Linux platform. I have some difficulties deploying axis framework as a war application.

At JBoss boot-up process there are some warn messages that JBoss can't find axis's servlets archived in jar files. The jar files are located at default/deploy/axis.war/WEB-INF/lib directory. Nevertheless the jsp of axis is running.

I found this issue is a bug notified to JIRA. I can't wait for next beta. Is there some solution how to tell JBoss (web war deployer) to found and use this sevlets and jar files?

I have been trying to deloy jar files to main /lib directories, discovering configuration of web deployer or trying to solve this problem with jboss-structure.xml, with no effect.

Can you help me? Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158228#4158228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158228