[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Configuring InitialContext in JBoss AS

gjwilk01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 11:34:55 EDT 2008

I am attempting to configure Data Source and some additional environment properties in JBoss AS 4.2.2 using JNDI.  My DS configuration worked just fine by placing my-ds.xml in the deploy directory of my site.  No problem there.  My next step is to add more xml files with initial context properties to initialize my application using JNDI.  In addition, I am also interested in being able to manage multiple sets of initial context configuration files for various runtime environments (development, QA, production) in such way that they can be stored in a directory structure i.e.

/var/initcontext/prod
/var/initcontext/qa
/var/initcontext/dev.

How do I configure JNDI to load both the DS resource and other environmental variables from a directory on the local file system?  Is there tutorial/resource on this that I could access?

Thanks,
~george

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158404#4158404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158404