[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat 6 comet support in 4.2.2

jonasb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 16:04:33 EDT 2008

Thanks for answering.

You're referring to org.jboss.web.comet.CometProcessor, right? But that interface is not available in 4.2.2, I can only find org.apache.catalina.CometProcessor in the jbossweb jar. Also, the rename was made in january this year according to some svn commit log I found, so I guess it's in a later jbossweb than the one bundled with 4.2.2.

I tried to simply copy catalina.jar from a jbossweb 2.1.0 GA to the jboss-web deployer in my jboss 4.2.2 installation, and my "event" method was called, so I'm guessing that I need to upgrade.
However, I can't find any documentation on how to properly upgrade the version of jbossweb that is bundled with 4.2.2 to jbossweb 2.1.0. Could you help me out? Would it work to just replace the jbossweb* jars with the jars found in the lib directory of jbossweb-2.1.0?

Thanks / Jonas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158485#4158485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158485