[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Encrypted Passwords in LDAP

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 17:08:44 EDT 2008

yeap.. i have this issue.. i solve it for single sign on thru extending my org.jboss.security.auth.spi.LdapExtLoginModule and removing the {ALG} part to authenticate...

This is a problem about compatibility in Directory Servers implementations... i work with open ldap and Open DS and both have diferences at this level...
I hope it helps.. let me know if you need to do something more..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158505#4158505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158505