[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: jboss cache 1.4.1.GA + Eviction Policy problems

andre.rigon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 17:37:32 EDT 2008

thanks for the quick reply.

I tested the cache behavior by setting a very high ttl value and them inspecting the cache  in the jboss jmx console.
I didnt find how to setup log or debug messages for the cayenne version of jboss cache. Do you or someone know how to do that?

and about this quote:

anonymous wrote :
  | maxNodes=5 -> when the cache fqn "/company" have 2 objects and a third one is going to be put in the cache, the eviction policy is applied and one of the previous objects is removed.

is that the correct behavior?

thanks,

andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158516#4158516