[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClusteredConnectionFactory vs JmsXA

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 06:30:11 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote :
  | Using a clustered connection factory means subsequent create connection attempts will round robin - this is typically not what you want with MDBs.

But this is exactly what we want. We would like our messages to be distributed using RoundRobin accross the nodes in the cluster. Does that mean I should change the default connection factory used in hajndi-jms-ds.xml to ClusteredXAConnectionFactory?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158643#4158643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158643