[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Web folder

fablux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 06:49:35 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm new to JBoss and I need to create a web accessible folder by the url localhost:8080/ to view the file list.
I read various topic about this on this forum, they suggest to modify the server.xml, within the "server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer", and I add the follow lines:
   <Context path="/registry" appBase=""
  |                    docBase="c:\registry"
  |                    debug="99" reloadable="true">
  |            </Context>

but this doesn't work. I work with JBoss 4.2.2GA.
Can you help me? Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158646#4158646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158646