[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Hiding /portal/ in all urls.

StephaneMangeot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 09:30:09 EDT 2008

Finally, my question is still up to date but I have to reformulate it :

We are working with a lot of partners which have the same business.
At the end of the project, each partner will have to access his website via an url like www.partner1.com, www.partner2.com ...
Each partner's website is a portal managed by one jboss-portal 2.6.

After reading the documentation, I think that the url to access a portal (and one partner) will be www.partner1.com/partner1, www.partner2.com/partner2  (every hosts sharing the same IP) ... I know that I can rewrite (using apache's mod_rewrite or mod_proxy) www.partner1.com/partner1 into www.partner1.com but I'm sure that jboss portal will generate links containing /partner1 and so, the user will see www.partner1.com/partner1 after clicking a link.

Is it possible to hide /partner1, /partner2 ... in all urls ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158699#4158699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158699