[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Remove old durable messages

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 13:49:48 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : So, how do I go about to accomplish this task within JBoss Messaging without having to custom programming another home-grown application just to clean up JBoss Messaging old messages that clogs up the application memory?

I guess i was a bit paranoid about this. I'm sorry!

When you unsubscribe the topic, as I said before, all the message references are removed.
You could also use the method removeAllMessages on the MBean Topic if that applies.

You also have a method listAllSubscriptions on the Topic MBean where you could validate your current subscription.

Does that cover what you want to achieve?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158793#4158793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158793