[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Trying to get JBoss and Hibernate to integrate

thetikigod do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 14:13:17 EDT 2008

Hey all thanks for the help.  I just got it working.  I moved the hibernate.cfg.xml file to the WEB-INF folder and changed the xml a bit.  Heres the new config for those who want to see it:

  | <!DOCTYPE hibernate-configuration PUBLIC "-//Hibernate/Hibernate Configuration DTD 3.0//EN"
  |     "http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/hibernate-configuration-3.0.dtd">
  |
  | <hibernate-configuration>
  |    <session-factory>
  |       <!-- Database connection settings -->
  |       <property name="connection.datasource">java:/SupplySideDS</property>
  |
  |       <!-- SQL dialect -->
  |       <property name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</property>
  |
  |       <property name="transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory</property>
  |       <property name="current_session_context_class">thread</property>
  |
  |       <!-- Echo all executed SQL to stdout -->
  |       <property name="show_sql">true</property>
  |    </session-factory>
  | </hibernate-configuration>

After this all the exceptions went away. YAY.  Thanks again for all the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158798#4158798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158798