[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Specifying the schema for EJBTimerService's TIMERS datab

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 16:36:42 EDT 2008

Thanks guys but I already tried all of the above.
MySQL does support the schema.table notation.
In my mysql-ds.xml, I've configured the default database which is other than jboss. I guess I can configure the default database to be jboss and explicitly state the schema name in my data access objects.
However, it seems like it was working for all JMS related file configurations but just not for the EJBTimeService which is really annoying.
Surely I'm missing something or perhaps this is a bug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158824#4158824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158824