[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - how to use cache loaders in such a complicated situation

ck_darvien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 01:32:44 EDT 2008

Hi,
    Here in my application,we have some types of data need to be cached.But some of them should
be configured to replicate changes,and some of them should be configured to invalidate changes.
How can i achieve this purpose , do i need create separate cache for them?
If we put data in separate node under the same cache,but each of the node need configure a cache-loader severally. is this possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158884#4158884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158884