[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Streaming webservices

tommy.bergkvist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 04:17:53 EDT 2008

Unfortunately I am note the one who is responsible for the technical specifiaction. The transport should comply with a specified XSD and also various clients and servers (not only the ones I am implementing) should be able to communicate.

Also, the XML elements that are that large actually contains binary documents that the server is not required to understand. They should just be stored in an archive as base64 encoded strings.

I have tried to figure out how to solve this, but there does not seem to exist any implementation to handle streaming webservices with large XML elements. The one parser I have used which can handle this is Woodstox, but jboss does not support this, right? Maybe in the future?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158908#4158908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158908