[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Bug? SOAP response causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsEx

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 13:10:51 EDT 2008

But you (and Axis1) could actually generate client stubs!  Damn.  I think there is absolutely no Java WS framework that supports RPC/encoded services.  I'm pretty sure I've tried them all.  What's worse, the difference in the message seems almost trivial.

Maybe some XSL magic could help...  Does JBossWS offer the ability to hook into the XML event stream before it's sent on to the XML-> Java mapping?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159055#4159055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159055