[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering JBoss Messaging without Shared Database?

ebenezerlovelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 15:24:21 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

I was unable to find the download for 1.4.0.SP3_CP02 and that is why I thought it 1.4.0.SP3 and 1.4.0.SP3_CP02 were the same.

I looked at the http://www.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/downloads/
and I was unable to find the specified version.  I even looked for 1.4.1.CR1  and was not able to see it.

Do I have to download the source from somewhere and do a manual build?

Before raising my hand for help, I always like to try things out; this time, I looked at some old posts for example http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1266 and from what Andrei Martchouk told in the last comment
anonymous wrote : Tim, thanks for the very quick fix.
  | We build it from subversion and tested, it works very well.
  | Are there any chance to get the fix officially included into a community release? Or is it scheduled ONLY for EAP as you mentioned? We use comunity versions , but we prefer to use the official jboss builds.

I figured that I had to download the distribution from svn.  Therefore, I downloaded JBM 1.4.0.SP3_CP02 version from the svn branch http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/tags/.

After this, in command prompt, I went to the directory where I had downloaded and ran the build file by typing "ant".  The result: I have got two directories 1) thirdparty and 2)output.

I am stuck at this point.  I would like to build it and get a binary distribution like in 1.4.0.SP3 in the download link  http://www.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/downloads/.  I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Ebe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159079#4159079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159079