[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Streaming webservices

tommy.bergkvist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 04:15:14 EDT 2008

I am using the Provider and the server receives a Source. However, it is a DOMSource, which means the entire message is in memory. I would like to receive a StreamSource with an InputStream. Then I can parse it myself with the appropriate tools.

I have tried to disable all my Logical- and SOAPMessageHandlers to avoid parsing by jboss, but it does not seem to help. Is there somthing I can implement or configure to avoid parsing into DOM tree?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159184#4159184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159184