[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Composite Primary Key

donver do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 05:02:33 EDT 2008

I've the follow situation and i don't know hot to resolve it, can anyone suggest me how to resolve it?

I've an absolute id for the entity bean that i use for all relation and operation on the object but i also have another unique key:
year, month, prog.
Prog is an absolute id within the month and it restart from 1 when month change and so on when change year. these value are automatic and the user can't change it.
How can i implement this situation correctly without problems with concurrency and so on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159195#4159195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159195